• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting is NOT Consent!

37 posts in this topic

Did somebody touch you in the naughty area?

:grin:

"Point to the doll where he touched you..."'

Wait... what is this about?

I wonder why you had CBSI posts in the background of your image? Did you prove your point? For someone who doesn't read the site, you sure contradicted yourself with one post. If you have issues with an individual why don't you directly contact them?

It was not a screen shot of my computer. I have no idea what point you feel I am trying to make. I have an issue with the behavior, this is not about a certain individual.

I think he's posting because others made the wrong assumption that an open tab showing his name meant he had some involvement in the shenanigans/pics sent to someone unsolicited by the party who did get his name blurred out.

I've wasted several minutes trying to create a meme that won't result in me getting a week off, I give up.

:P

Can't help you there but if you are in the northeast don't forget your raincoat tomorrow.

image.jpg1_zpslsscndda.jpg