• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone make mylars...

44 posts in this topic

Why the heck would anyone want a Mylar for their slab?

while at the CGC booth this year at the Wonder Con, submitters had their comics bagged and boarded then slipped in a mylar sleeve. foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif WTF!?! screwy.gif

That's what several board members here once told me to do. That's overkill if you ask me.

So then it makes sense for you to have a bag/board that will degrade your comic contained within a mylar?

What? confused-smiley-013.gif

When you place your comic into a poly bag/board and then place those into a mylar. gossip.gif

Who does that? I know I don't.

So, can anyone recommend any backing boards I could slide in the mylar behind my cgc comics to help protect them? insane.gif

Snooty. I use Normal sized fullbacks and mylites 2 to protect my best modern and silver age books. Silvers fit fine in the normal sized mylars.

So, can anyone recommend any backing boards I could slide in the mylar behind my cgc comics to help protect them? insane.gif

Snooty. I use Normal sized fullbacks and mylites 2 to protect my best modern and silver age books. Silvers fit fine in the normal sized mylars.

Hey Hobgoblin. Thanks for trying to help. Actually, I was asking for recommendations for backing boards to put behind CGC comics before sliding them into the mylars. It was meant as a joke, which is why I ended it with a insane.gif