• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THAT DOES IT ! ! !...Give me the worst you got!

30 posts in this topic

I have an Iron Fist #1 7.5, but I cracked the slab on it. That was the lowest I had graded myself.

I have a Web of Mystery book that is a 6.5, which is the lowest I have ever bought.

14092038002o.jpg

Neat cover. Haven't heard of that title before. 893applaud-thumb.gif

They HAD to witness it to get the yellow label.

Are signings setup that CGC attends ? How does that work ?

Lately, CGC has had a number of artists setup at the CGC booth for SS submissions. Otherwise it just takes some coordinating with CGC officials at a con to get them to witness a signature for SS submission.

Lately, CGC has had a number of artists setup at the CGC booth for SS submissions. Otherwise it just takes some coordinating with CGC officials at a con to get them to witness a signature for SS submission.

How does that explain the Dynamic Forces signed book that had a yellow label on ebay that was shown earlier on the boards.

How does that explain the Dynamic Forces signed book that had a yellow label on ebay that was shown earlier on the boards.

confused.gif

I didn't see the book, but what about it? confused.gif