• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need three copies of Conan #0 (Dark Horse). Can anyone help?

6 posts in this topic

I want to send some pals a copy of Conan #0 and #1 so they can get hooked on the new Dark Horse series. I've got the spare copies of #1. Can anyone sell me three copies of the #0? Thanks.

FFB

How much for the 3 copies do you want to spend 893scratchchin-thumb.gif? I can probably scare up the books in a day or so thumbsup2.gif. Lemme know.

K

I am giving the copies away to some guys I know (one of whom is Derek Dingle, one of the founders of DC's Milestone imprint from the early 1990s, and I'm also sending copies to Steve Welch and to a collector who knows Steve and Derek) so I'd rather not break the bank on them. They were 25 cents cover price, and I'd pay a buck or two each, plus shipping. They don't need to be pristine copies so condition isn't important, but I'd like them to be nice, collectible grade.