• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms. Marvel #1- Best Copy

11 posts in this topic

put a piece of colored paper behind the book when scanning white back covers. it makes it much easier to see the edges of the book.

Good advice !

I have 10 of these, all about the same condition. They all have this crease under JJJ's head. Otherwise, the spines are nice and the corners are clean and sharp. I bought them all together, so something must have been dropped or stressed when unpacking them.

I have 10 of these, all about the same condition. They all have this crease under JJJ's head. Otherwise, the spines are nice and the corners are clean and sharp. I bought them all together, so something must have been dropped or stressed when unpacking them.

Is that a scratch or production crease running through the side of Peter's head as well? Mine has two of those types of creases on the right front cover, and one on the left side back cover, so I don't think it was anything on your end of things.

I looked again and none of them have that line through PP's head. That could just be my scanner. Most of them have the line near the top of the smaller Ms. Marvel's red cape though.