• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

full-cast-of-supernatural-cast-list-for-the-show-supernatural-u3.jpg

So I am in talks with someone that can possibly get me some spots for autographs for Jensen and Jared. If you have ever gone to a Supernatural convention when they are signing they never have spots open outside very expensive VIP packages.

Signing would be in August. These are not guaranteed yet but I am asking to see approximately how many people would want something signed. Their signatures would be $225 each and I'd need at least 5 each and probably not be able to get more than 20 each as this is an already sold out signing.

As normal, CGC and all other fees would apply. If anyone is interested respond to the thread with how many of each and I'll give it a week to see if there's enough interest to look into it.

They are actually pretty easy to get even if you don't have a VIP. You can get a one day pass and get their autographs, I have several posters, one of which you have seen, and some solo stuff with their sigs. Yes, you do have to go to a Supernatural convention but you do not have to go the whole time and there are a handful of cities they visit. Hell, I have gone to two and will a third time. You should have just talked to me I could have gotten sigs for you easy.

They are actually pretty easy to get even if you don't have a VIP. You can get a one day pass and get their autographs, I have several posters, one of which you have seen, and some solo stuff with their sigs. Yes, you do have to go to a Supernatural convention but you do not have to go the whole time and there are a handful of cities they visit. Hell, I have gone to two and will a third time. You should have just talked to me I could have gotten sigs for you easy.

Looked at their MPLS convention and they sold out right away and I'm not going to a Supernatural convention just for them. Mag-Dogz might of course. lol