• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

169 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it gets the book, but pm offers and questions are welcome as well. Shipping will be $6.50 for raw books, $1.00 per additional book purchased, maximum total of $10.00 for shipping raws no matter how many you buy. Slabs $12.00, $3.00 per additional slab, maximum of $15.00 total.

All books will be shipped via Priority Mail.

If there is a problem with any of the books, please notify me within seven days of receipt, and I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable requests. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any offers or package deals. I'll be running a similar thread over in Gold/Silver/Bronze with just over 60 books. Feel free to combine shipping.

On to the fun stuff, I'll be posting just over 100 books, and just about every one is a key or first appearance. I've got my sights set on a few big books for myself, and also need to have funds available to buy more stuff to have more sales like this, so I'm listing a nice mix. Some stuff will be under personal copies, others will be high grade I'm not going to get around to submitting, there should be something for most. Thanks for the look!

Just posting one to get us started, I'll be back around 8:30 Eastern with 30 more books. Aiming to get the rest up in the next day or so. I'll be listing alphabetically, and one of the highlights will be a very unique book to say the least. See everyone soon!

Grade?

Not required