• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, thanks to everyone who bought some books!

88 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the public thread beats PM negotiations but not closed PM deals. Timestamp determines owner, I'll post winner ASAP.

Shipping is at cost in the US, with a $15 maximum so buy as much as you want! International shipping is probably a bad idea due to the weight, but we can talk if you are determined.

Payment via Paypal, check (must clear) or MO for US buyers.

I'll be giving photos of the lots with a few representative scans. I will try to note any particular problems with individual books if I catch them. If you would like to see more scans, back covers, or have me check individual books just ask and I'll be happy to oblige at my first opportunity.

I took the photos with my iPhone, so they may rotate if you're on an Apple device to look at the thread. Sorry about that...

Returns are welcome if I miss something. Return shipping is on the buyer if it is a simple disagreement on grade, return shipping is on me if I missed something serious.

I will try to post at least a few lots a day. You are welcome to let your purchases ride to combine shipping, or I can cash you out. Just let me know if you would like a total at any point and I will be happy to set you up.

If you are looking for any particular New 52 books or DW and/or IDW Transformers series drop me a PM. I've picked up a few collections lately and might very well be able to help you out.

BOTH SOLD :news:

Ultimate FF #1-17 & Annual #1 NM/NM- asking $20 $15 $12 for 18 books

UltFF1-17.jpg

Ultimate FF #30-44 & Annual #2 NM/NM- asking $20 $15 $12 for 17 books

UltFF30-44.jpg

Take both Ultimate FF lots for $26 shipped! :news:

Secret Wars Master of Kung Fu #1-4 NM asking $7 $5 SOLD

Secret Wars Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies #1-4 NM asking $7 $5 SOLD

The Zombie GN VF asking $5

COWL GN minor reading wear asking $5

SecretWars.jpg

DW Transformers GIJoe #1-6 NM plus Transformers GIJoe Divided Front #1 x 4, all NM asking $15 for 11 books

2 covers of #1, plus four versions of Divided Front #1 including the reorder variant (white cover on the end).

TransGIJoeDW.jpg