• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher #2 - Overlooked on 2 accounts-1st Full App SOK & 1st John Wayne App.

99 posts in this topic

Again, I was not trying to hype the book.

Looking for discussion on the book, which has yielded that I was WRONG about the Saint Of Killers.

So there, that is all well and good.

If it is an undervalued book, it would be for two reasons:

Preacher has legs.

The book is the 1st app. of the "The Duke" i.e. John Wayne, in the series....basically Custer's Jiminy Cricket.

Not sure if or how that will or would play into the AMC adaptation, though.

Intoanother and MetalPSI.....meeeeh.

Have fun with your conspiracy theories, uploading GIF's, memes and so on.

Do you have a copy of this for sale? I think it's a fair question that should be straightforward

Looking for discussion on the book, which has yielded that I was WRONG about the Saint Of Killers.

Preacher has legs.

The book is the 1st app. of the "The Duke" i.e. John Wayne, in the series....basically Custer's Jiminy Cricket.

Do you have a copy of this for sale? I think it's a fair question that should be straightforward

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREACHER-2-CGC-9-6-NM-1st-App-Saint-Of-Killers-1st-John-Wayne-1st-Arseface-/201559292600?hash=item2eeddebab8:g:49IAAOSwy5ZXCtIi

Preacher has legs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREACHER-2-CGC-9-6-NM-1st-App-Saint-Of-Killers-1st-John-Wayne-1st-Arseface-/201559292600?hash=item2eeddebab8:g:49IAAOSwy5ZXCtIi

Holy dude...I don't understand your thought process sometimes. Did you think the board detectives wouldn't call you on this? You literally shoot yourself through the toes over and over

Preacher has legs.

Holy dude...I don't understand your thought process sometimes. Did you think the board detectives wouldn't call you on this? You literally shoot yourself through the toes over and over

I knew the board detectives would "call me" on the fact that I have a copy listed.I have the same eBay ID as my board name, I am not trying to hide anything.

Preacher has legs.

I knew the board detectives would "call me" on the fact that I have a copy listed.I have the same eBay ID as my board name, I am not trying to hide anything.

You started an unnecessary redundant thread to draw attention to a book that you happened to have a copy of for sale. I assume some part of you recognizes that this is at best bad form.

Preacher has legs.

I do not have any conspiracy theories. I just pay attention.

Here are just a few things you have done that illustrate that it is no conspiracy; Hype books you are selling in one way or another, fish for clients to provide pressing services for in the PGM threads, repeatedly advertised eBay sales in the wrong place, and post links in the PGM for books you already assigned a grade to yourself and had listed on eBay!

That is just a few things you have done to seek increased profits off the top of my head. I'm sure others can provide several more detailed examples as well. Oh, and don't bother attempting to point out how great of a thing you did for Wounded Warriors. It was very clear knowing your history that you felt backed into a corner and out of your need to be liked gave the canceled sale book away.

Preacher has legs.

There is a method to our madness. We are collectors, we care. Tell us another bro story about your "friends".

Oh yeah, you don't have friends. You have people you keep close to you that swallow your bs. We aren't those.

You've been swinging pure BS since you landed here, stick to what you do best, smoke pot and flail on eBay.

Preacher has legs.

You started an unnecessary redundant thread to draw attention to a book that you happened to have a copy of for sale. I assume some part of you recognizes that this is at best bad form.

Aggressive behavior.

:whistle:

Preacher has legs.

Aggressive behavior.

My behavior?

What do ya expect? Seriously. Any post of mine you've taken the time to respond to has been derisive and quite frankly, rude.

So I lurk and come to logical conclusions, kept it to myself till now I can't sit here anymore and just let you wander around in a philosophical haze and let noobs swallow your tripe.

You're a speculator, and not even a good one. Selfish and inconsiderate.

Preacher has legs.

Well, now that we've cleared up the fact that PREACHER 2 isn't the first appearance of SOK the title of the eBay listing can be amended(corrected) so as not to mislead anyone.

"The Duke" also makes his 1st appearance in PREACHER 1. Sure, his face isn't shown, but then it's not shown ever throughout the series, so that bit in the listing is misleading also. :baiting:

Preacher has legs.

Well, now that we've cleared up the fact that PREACHER 2 isn't the first appearance of SOK the title of the eBay listing can be amended(corrected) so as not to mislead anyone.

"The Duke" also makes his 1st appearance in PREACHER 1. Sure, his face isn't shown, but then it's not shown ever throughout the series, so that bit in the listing is misleading also. :baiting:

:golfclap:

Holy effing pitchforks.

No one in this thread has pitchforks out, so your attention seeking response is laughable. It's just a few people who are tired of your behavior. I hope it is not a surprise to you that not everyone can be bought with a Guinness or discounts on books at some convention you are selling at that you won't stop talking about.

Preacher has legs.

Aggressive behavior.

My behavior?

Yes, it's a not-very-subtle passive/aggressive comment on my part. ;) Your behavior is just fine.