• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look who I saw on the train the other day.

63 posts in this topic

Is Greggy tie-wrapped to the pole for some reason?

Yes, it kept him in one place and stopped him from bothering everyone. One long island iced tea and he's all sorts of out of control. Joey drew the short straw.

Can someone put some board names to the faces for us newer folks?

DSC02999_zpsf7j0bqzn.jpg

Left Row 4 MCMiles, Left Row 3 Jiveturkeymofo, KingofRulers, Left Row 2 wasonff, Left Row 1 joeypost,greggy

Right Row 4 arexcrooke, Right Row 3 Timmay, Right Row 2 GACollectibles, DrWatson, Right Row 1 (turned) GuardianComics

DSC02999_zpsf7j0bqzn.jpg

Left Row 4 MCMiles, Left Row 3 Jiveturkeymofo, KingofRulers, Left Row 2 wasonff, Left Row 1 joeypost,greggy

Right Row 4 arexcrooke, Right Row 3 Timmay, Right Row 2 GACollectibles, DrWatson, Right Row 1 (turned) GuardianComics

Beat me to it...

67IWWWV.jpg

DSC02999_zpsf7j0bqzn.jpg

Beat me to it...

67IWWWV.jpg

I didn't have time for fancy labels, it's already past nap time.