• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look who I saw on the train the other day.

63 posts in this topic

August 2008. My wife is out of the frame, pregnant with our first.

I'm wrong. This must be 2009.

Here's 2008:

DSC08489_zpsjjhfdve8.jpg

Is that Watson, trying to........ regurgitate???

lol

you guys should take that picture again this coming year and every 2-3 years thereafter

Woudn't happen...at the time that pic was taken we were pretty much the best of friends and inseperable at cons and dinners together. Nowadays due to various reasons and falling outs half of us no longer even talk to each other. :sorry:

If I could turn back time I would, and put it all back together.

Plus after 20 years one person in that pic I'm not even married to anymore. :insane:

Jim

Woudn't happen...at the time that pic was taken we were pretty much the best of friends and inseperable at cons and dinners together. Nowadays due to various reasons and falling outs half of us no longer even talk to each other. :sorry:

Don't be foolish. I couldn't stand all you guys even back then.

Here's 2008:

Correct. First pic is 2009. It was Dorkus Maximus' birthday, if I recall correctly. But this was on the way to Greektown. Brian had the great idea to take a cab back to Rosemont. So great, that a group of us stole his cab away.

Here's 2008:

Correct. First pic is 2009. It was Dorkus Maximus' birthday, if I recall correctly. But this was on the way to Greektown. Brian had the great idea to take a cab back to Rosemont. So great, that a group of us stole his cab away.

Great cab ride.

you guys should take that picture again this coming year and every 2-3 years thereafter

Plus after 20 years one person in that pic I'm not even married to anymore. :insane:

Jim

You never know... everything gets rebooted nowadays!

Jim

At last we are finally able to figure out who is who in your signature pic!

Jim

At last we are finally able to figure out who is who in your signature pic!

You could've just asked (shrug)

Don't be foolish. I couldn't stand all you guys even back then.

^^

Was this from the first Greektown dinner?

Wonder if it was the one I attended? Joey had just shaved 5 minutes before that picture was taken I presume. (thumbs u

I think you were at the second one in '09, Tim

Was this from the first Greektown dinner?

Wonder if it was the one I attended? Joey had just shaved 5 minutes before that picture was taken I presume. (thumbs u

I think you were at the second one in '09, Tim

Yeah, I wasn't in pain after falling on your crummy sidewalks in 2008.

Too bad I just missed Roy.

Jim

I'd hang out with you.

:D