• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this IronMan #1....

7 posts in this topic

I have this really nice Iron man 1 but.......

if you look at the top "Big Premiere issue" logo and scroll over to his lower right leg you will see something. Hard to explain....not really a wrinkle but odd indention maybe?...you can also see it a little an the #1 besice the 12 cent number.

another question...I notice that the green color is the dot type color but when I look at the purple real close there are no dots at all. is this normal?

scan002.jpg

is this a good case to get a book pressed maybe?

No dots indicate a solid (100% color). So if that purple is made of of 100% cyan and 100% magenta, then no dots would show. Have you looked with a magnifying glass? The denser dots can be difficult to discern with the naked eye.

I'd say it's an 8.0 the way it is if the moisture wrinkling looks as bad in person as it does in the scan. That book is a perfect pressing candidate and would probably go 9.0/9.2 after a press.

Tough to grade...

is this a good case to get a book pressed maybe?

Oooohhh..., are you gonna get Hell!

makepoint.gif