• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

72 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

Raw comics can be returned if you contact me within 7 days of receiving it and return ship it within 14 days of receipt at your cost.

SHIPPING

I will ship up to 3 comics for $6.50 in a cardboard mailer. Over that, I go to medium flat rate for the going postal rate of $13.45. I do have some 1092 and 1095 boxes and will use those if it saves you money and can fit the comics safely.

This thread contains raw comics. I am selling these well below guide because I want to sell them and pay for this sweet sweet TMNT #1 that SpideyFein sold me, not to mention the sweet, sweet Iron Man 55 that a friend of Jesus sold me. And because I love my wife and value my marriage.

I will check PMs sometime tomorrow, and while I want to move these, I'm not desperate to do so. I am pricing these to move from the start. If you want several books, make me an offer, but if you want to lowball a comic that is already well below guide, I'm okay letting it ride for a better deal because my Spidey sale has kept my marriage intact covered the TMNT 1 already.

All comics ship in a Gerber combo of mylite 2 or 4 and fullbacks.

I package and ship well because I don't want to hassle with returns, because I get really pissed off when people send me books shoddily packed, and because I know you value this thing and want it and expect to get it in the described condition.

Marvel Premiere 15, 5.5 $84 :news: SOLD!

I usually avoid this kind of statement, but this book is begging for a press. I have a "press me" sticker on it as I intended to send it to Hero Restoration for Mike's loving touch. That spine will only get you so far, but a press would still behoove a better grade here.

S6BHOC8l.jpg

JkgZgukl.jpg