• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS on eBay :: ASM 33, Marvel Spotlight 5, Green Lantern 76 & more to come...

6 posts in this topic

I'll be posting a number of auctions over the course of the next month.

All my auctions can now be previewed directly from my online store, under ComicWiz Auctions on eBay :

Helluva Spidey 33 there, Joseph! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Scott. flowerred.gif

The ASM 33 came from an original owner lot of approx 80 SA/BA books I picked-up early in the new year. The books are in NM or better condition, with many books in the NM+ range. I'll likely get them all graded at some point in the year but I'd like to do a few at a time, and maybe mostly through on-site grading. I know on-site is the more expensive way to go, but the way I look at it is I have something to look forward to at the end of the show, and if all goes well, some money left over to help pay for travel, accomodation and misc expenses for attending each con.

All my auctions can now be previewed directly from my online store, under ComicWiz Auctions on eBay :

The ASM 33 came from an original owner lot of approx 80 SA/BA books I picked-up early in the new year. The books are in NM or better condition, with many books in the NM+ range. I'll likely get them all graded at some point in the year but I'd like to do a few at a time, and maybe mostly through on-site grading. I know on-site is the more expensive way to go, but the way I look at it is I have something to look forward to at the end of the show, and if all goes well, some money left over to help pay for travel, accomodation and misc expenses for attending each con.

any FF's in that collection? flowerred.gif

any FF's in that collection? flowerred.gif

Yes uclapeterg, but none of the books from that collection are for sale at this time. If anything changes, I'll contact you as well as the others who have PM'd expressing an interest for books from that comic lot. Otherwise, keep checking back here at the marketplace for any announcments about them being sold either on auction or directly through my online store.

As for the ASM 33, I managed to get a better scan in the CGC holder at work, and which can now be accessed from the auction listing.