• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS books for sale

11 posts in this topic

And so it begins.

I will be putting up some SS books over the next little bit. Some never offered.

Rules:

1. No HOS or PL

2. I will do my best to answer all PM's, but as a heads up I will only be checking things every hour or so.

3. No body checking or wedgies. Have some fun shopping.

4. Shipping for one CGC book in North America is $16.00 for Air mail. If you want insurance or a tracking number, that will be extra, and will depend on your location (you can PM me for a quote if you wish).

5. I am more than happy to combine shipping. In fact, if you buy 3 or more CGC books, I will drop half of the shipping costs (worldwide). Other shipping will be exactly what it costs me (I do not charge for bubble wrap or boxes or any kind of packing material).

6. Paypal is the preferred mode of payment. Payment should be made within 48 hours. If you need longer, just let me know via PM and we can work something out.

7. And lastly I apologize for some of the scans. I have a new scanner that doesn't like thick books (or any books for that matter).