• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Brave And Bold CGC NM 9.4 - 9.6 ALL end today on ebay - NO Reserve

7 posts in this topic

A very nice run of CGC graded Brave And The Bold that contain Batman appearances will end today on ebay. All started at $1 with NO Reserve and all will sell.

The books are all 9.4 - 9.6 with some being the Highest recorded CGC grade. All are beautiful specimens.

Mark

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint Home page

Find me a nice (as in 7.0 or better), unrestored copy of Brave & the Bold #25 and I'll sing your praises from here until doomsday.

Find me a nice (as in 7.0 or better), unrestored copy of Brave & the Bold #25 and I'll sing your praises from here until doomsday.

That is a VERY Rare book! I have never even seen a nice copy and only rarely a low grade one.

But I will keep my eyes open

Mark

A very nice run of CGC graded Brave And The Bold that contain Batman appearances will end today on ebay. All started at $1 with NO Reserve and all will sell.

The books are all 9.4 - 9.6 with some being the Highest recorded CGC grade. All are beautiful specimens.

Mark

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint Home page

web page

Mark

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint Home page

web page

hail.gif

Mark

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint Home page

web page

It's mine now. I spoke with the person who does their grading and CGC submissions and she estimates that it will come back 8.0 or 8.5. Since I was looking for a 7.0 or better, this copy should do just nicely! And the price I paid was the same as I paid recently for a "7.0" that showed up looking like a 5.5 with three trimmed edges! 893censored-thumb.gif

Hopefully the search is over! Woo hoo!!!!

Tom, I owe you big time! Thank you sir! yay.gif

Mark

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint Home page

web page

It's mine now. I spoke with the person who does their grading and CGC submissions and she estimates that it will come back 8.0 or 8.5. Since I was looking for a 7.0 or better, this copy should do just nicely! And the price I paid was the same as I paid recently for a "7.0" that showed up looking like a 5.5 with three trimmed edges! 893censored-thumb.gif

Hopefully the search is over! Woo hoo!!!!

Tom, I owe you big time! Thank you sir! yay.gif

You're lucky, you can post it in the 10 cent thread AND the newest pedigree thread! poke2.gif