• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Modern sale list from VEI Reborn

172 posts in this topic

This will be an on going for sale thread. I have thousands of books to post up. I will post up in batches as I get time but I will be selling most of my collection. Essentially if something has become "hot" here or on ebay since 2012 to preset, I probably have multiples of it and multiples of books that havent lol. Anyone that has done business with me knows this to be true.

Feel free to shoot me a message with your want list if something falls into that time period and I havent posted it yet.

Update: 5/24/16

Thank you everyone for all of the orders/deals/sales.

I am going to close this down now and I will start messaging everyone Sunday night with totals and such. I will be shipping all orders early next week that haven't already shipped.

I will re-open with even more books than have been posted so far in early June. I will give everyone a day or two notice so that everyone knows that it is coming.

:Rules:

No HOS'ers or Probies.

First "Ill take it" wins and I go by time stamp in the thread or in PM. Time stamp rules the day.

I accept Paypal and ship in the US and Canada [extra shipping obviously]

Feel free to send me a fair offer, worst thing I will do is say no thank you.

US Shipping pricing will be actual per order.

Typically $3.50ish for 1-2 books

$5.75 for 4-5 books

Etc etc

Slabs $10 each to ship

What's the condition of the newsstand editions?

None would be 9.8s so if that is what you want, I don't think I would have any for the books I posted

Overall very nice for being newsstands. If you want nice books but not 9.8s, then shoot me your list and I will take some cleaner pics for you :-)

What's the condition of the newsstand editions?

None would be 9.8s so if that is what you want, I don't think I would have any for the books I posted

Overall very nice for being newsstands. If you want nice books but not 9.8s, then shoot me your list and I will take some cleaner pics for you :-)

PM sent.