• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Batman #100 Raw (3.0) $375 SHIPPED PLUS Batman #89 (2.0) GOLDEN AGE FREEBIE!

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just one book up for sale today. I have only sold a couple of books here before, so Jgallo (James) would be my only reference as a seller. I have bought several books in a couple of different listings from ChiSoxFan (Randall) also. (worship)

:rulez: No Probs or HOS. I prefer PayPal for payment, and I am a fast shipper, so you won't be waiting around for weeks for your book. USPS Priority 2-Day shipping. Returns are OK within 7 days of receiving the book, but buyer must cover return shipping. I have included a ton of photos and descriptions below to help you judge the condition for yourself, so returns shouldn't be necessary.

I would grade this book a 3.0. The issues bringing the grade down from a 3.5-4.0 include a 1.5" spine split at the top of the book and a 1/4" spine split at the bottom. There is a 1/2" tear through the DC logo in the top left corner. There is also a grease pencil "D" written on Batman's head in the bottom left corner (possibly a Crippen copy? lol ) Everything else is very minor and acceptable for the grade (edge wear, corner wear, a few creases). Pages are off-white and supple. The staples are pristine and firmly attached at both the cover and centerfold. The cover still retains quite a bit of reflectivity, which, all things considered, is not bad for it recently celebrating its 60th birthday!

OPG for a Batman 100 in 3.0 is $450. I'm asking $425 $375 shipped to your front door anywhere in the lower 48. To our brothers to the north, please contact me for a shipping estimate. Again, PayPal is preferred.

PM me with any additional questions. Don't forget to check out the Bats #89 freebie below as well. Thanks for your time!

image1.png_zpslhcyxjoq.jpeg

image2.png_zpsq2y0brup.jpeg

image3_zpschdsd7gw.jpg

image4_zps6ynwlqgv.jpg

image5_zpsiutlkh4q.jpg

image6_zps1hpqd2sk.jpg

image7_zpsdy3tbud5.jpg

image9_zpsksjntvzw.jpg

image10_zps3rva6yse.jpg

image8_zpsrphll8d2.jpg

image12_zpsf9bwdpau.jpg

image13_zpslqnnkvlm.jpg