• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard OOOPS Thread

39 posts in this topic

I want to know how it's possible that an 8.5 was sent in. Something so modern ... they must have took a bite out of the corner before sending it in. If I got an 8.5 modern book back like that, I'd throw it away.

I want to know how it's possible that an 8.5 was sent in. Something so modern ... they must have took a bite out of the corner before sending it in. If I got an 8.5 modern book back like that, I'd throw it away.

At the next con near you, if you can attend. Stand near the CGC booth and watch what people submit. You will get a very eye-opening experience into the the type of people who submit and what they submit.

CGC does a very good job at not dissuading people from submitting drek. thumbsup2.gif

At the next con near you, if you can attend. Stand near the CGC booth and watch what people submit. You will get a very eye-opening experience into the the type of people who submit and what they submit.

CGC does a very good job at not dissuading people from submitting drek. thumbsup2.gif

Like all those AT 25s flowerred.gif

I have never submitted an AT#25. Nor have I ever seen someone submit one. The slabs I have I bought online. gossip.gif

I have never submitted an AT#25. Nor have I ever seen someone submit one. The slabs I have I bought online. gossip.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

poke2.gif

Can I buy a 9.8 from you relatively cheap? cool.gif

sign-funnypost.gifscrewy.gif

sign-funnypost.gifscrewy.gif

27_laughing.gif

interesting point. doing some research on that IM #1 thread, i see that there are not one, not two, but three Iron Man #1's that went out as 0.5. and two of these had PLODs for SA.

ouch