• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero are you?

71 posts in this topic

Spider-Man baby!!!! yay.gif

spiderman.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

The weird thing is that when I finished the quiz, it showed me a Spider-Man picture similar to the ones you guys are showing for the other heroes, including a nice description of Spidey. But when I linked to the URL it gave for the Spidey jpg, it shows the picture you see above where it tells me what a useless jag-off I am. 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

spiderman.jpg

The weird thing is that when I finished the quiz, it showed me a Spider-Man picture similar to the ones you guys are showing for the other heroes, including a nice description of Spidey. But when I linked to the URL it gave for the Spidey jpg, it shows the picture you see above where it tells me what a useless jag-off I am. 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

Um, its just you. yay.gifyay.gif

spiderman.jpg

Um, its just you. yay.gifyay.gif

mad.gif