• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suicide Squad 1 CGC 9.6 *NO WHITE SHOWING* WRAP & CGC 9.8-BOARDIES GET 10% OFF:)

3 posts in this topic

Posted up a few CGC slabs today, and yesterday...

I'm offering CGC boardies 10% OFF of ANY one of my 3 CGC graded Suicide Squad #1 (3/1987) Buy It Now listings for a week (thumbs u

http://www.ebay.com/sch/copperagekids/m.html?item=201573908115&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Buy any 2 CGC slabs and I'll also pick up shipping costs (US shipping addresses only).

To get 10% off, just hit Buy It Now and pay the BIN price.

Afterwards, drop me a PM on here with your Paypal & shipping addy.I will then refund you 10% of the Buy It Now price.(10% refund will only be given to the same Paypal address that original payment is received from).

Suicide Squad 1 CGC 9.4 SOLD :news:

I noted in the description of the sold CGC 9.4 that CGC board members would get 10% off, the buyer bought the book and apparently disregarded the offer of a 10% discount.

Out of my submission of 10 copies, I have 2 CGC 9.4's left to go, will put both up on eBay shortly.10% off not applicable on my last 2 9.4's....but they will be priced competitively and I'd knock 10% off, if a boardie buys both of my CGC 9.4's :baiting:

A cherry 9.6 CGC 9.6 newsstand with a damn near flawless wrap, much like my CGC 9.6 :cloud9: , sold in 3/2016 for $311 via Heritage.....or you can try your luck on the CGC 9.6 in the current Heritage auction, which also has an exceptional wrap. :cloud9: