• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mostly ASM, CLOSED THANK YOU

11 posts in this topic

CLOSED THANK YOU

Hi all,

Id like to offer the following books for sale. All prices INCLUDE shipping AND insurance:

Prices updated May 19th.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #154 from 1976 Serial #0280850003

CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages Features Sandman $60

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #157 from 1976 Serial #0280850004

CGC 9.0 with WHITE pages Features Doctor Octopus and Hammerhead $45

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #158 from 1976 Serial #0280850005

CGC 9.4 with WHITE pages Features Doc Ock and Hammerhead $80

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #160 from 1976 Serial #0280850006

CGC 9.4 Off white - white pages Features the Spider-Mobile and Tinkerer $60

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #161 from 1976 Serial #0280850007

CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages Features NIGHTCRAWLER $50

NEW MUTANTS #1 from 1983 Serial #0280850009

CGC 8.5 with WHITE pages 2nd appearance of the New Mutants $30. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

UNCANNY X-MEN #179 from 1984 Serial number 0977536062 .

CGC 9.8 with WHITE pages Features the Morlocks $47

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I offer my EBAY ID (Big-worm) as my references, way over 400+ rating, been on since the 1990's. I have sold two CGC books here previously.

UPDATE: I do now have at least some feedback in my folder now !

I dont offer returns on CGC books, unless I make an obvious mistake like sending you the wrong book, or list info incorrectly.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED. shipping to the U.S. only, though, sorry.

First come first served, Ill update as soon as any book is spoken for.

I accept Paypal if you cover the fees, money order, checks, cash if you are comfortable mailing it.

I havent figured out how to post pics....but if you message me, I can either email or text them to you from my phone if you provide your info.

If Ive forgotten anything, please ask, and THANK YOU FOR LOOKING !

To post pictures, upload the scan/photo files to an image hosting service like Photobucket or Imageshack. Then copy the file code, click the 'image' icon in your board post on the left above the text box, paste the code there, and then post as usual.

As for me, with a no-return policy I can't commit to buying books without first seeing scans/photos of them. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the info on posting pics. I appreciate it.

Ill gladly SEND pics if anyone wants to see them. I can send from my phone to any email address or phone number if you have a smart phone. Thats no problem, I know how to do THAT much :)

Joshua

Namisgr is correct, if you really want to sell the books, you will have to post pictures here. It is not difficult to upload the figures on post them here. You find the Boards much better than Feebay.

mike