• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW HG BA books listed on eBay

22 posts in this topic

You got a BIN price in mind for the GS Spideys? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Save you some ebay fees? poke2.gif

i can't, a bid has already been placed. confused-smiley-013.gif but isn't that a pet peeve to some forum members by ending auctions early? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Screw 'em. poke2.gif

You got a BIN price in mind for the GS Spideys? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Save you some ebay fees? poke2.gif

i can't, a bid has already been placed. confused-smiley-013.gif but isn't that a pet peeve to some forum members by ending auctions early? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There was no bid when I first saw the auction. Araich bid after I saw it. confused-smiley-013.gif Anyway, consider my request withdrawn. flowerred.gif

Yers , it is, Scott. mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Yers , it is, Scott. mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

What is your problem, Pete? Seems like every time I do something that bothers you I have to get a lecture. Couldn't you just make a list and send it to me once a month?

There was no bid when I first saw the auction. Araich bid after I saw it. confused-smiley-013.gif Anyway, consider my request withdrawn. flowerred.gif

crazy.gif

I have no problem pulling auctions if there aren't any bids. I won't however if there are bids.