• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Adventures #11-17 Full Beast run!

9 posts in this topic

Here's a full run of Amazing Adventures #11 thru 17 featuring the Blue Beast's entire run. 148.00 for the set which is 20% off 2004 OS.

#11 VF- 7.5

aa11.jpg

#12 VF 8.0

aa12.jpg

#13 VG 4.0

aa13.jpg

#14 VF 8.0

aa14.jpg

#15 VG/F 5.0

aa15.jpg

#16 VF+ 8.5

aa16.jpg

#17 VF+

aa17.jpg

PM me with any questions or if you'd like back cover scans. Thanks!

I think you're undergrading the #11. it looks exactly like the 8.5 I bought from Bob Storms that CGC also graded 8.5. That printer's streak near the top staple doesn't get downgraded much below the 9.0 level because it's a production defect common to virtually every issue of that book. Maybe it's an 8.0 at worst.

Sometimes I see a little ding here and there that cannot be seen unless holding at an angle. If there's a little doubt in my head I'll defer to the lower grade. The #11 just had little things here and there that added up to a 7.5/8.0. I stuck with 7.5 because eye appeal wasn't as high because of the black cover. All in all I just want people to be pleased and sometimes that means being a little more conservative. So buy it already!

Sometimes I see a little ding here and there that cannot be seen unless holding at an angle. If there's a little doubt in my head I'll defer to the lower grade. The #11 just had little things here and there that added up to a 7.5/8.0. I stuck with 7.5 because eye appeal wasn't as high because of the black cover. All in all I just want people to be pleased and sometimes that means being a little more conservative. So buy it already!

I already have an AA#11 CGC 9.4 or I would. The price on that lot is outstanding.

PM sent.

Funny thing is, the only copy own of this run is the #13.. and mine is in VF + shape.. would work out nicely if I land them.

Best set I could ever hope to get without forking over alot more $$$

Ze-

bumpit.gif

Got my books today.. 893whatthe.gif

Super fast, ultra safe shipping.

I was late in getting my payment to him.. and he still threw in reader copies for several of the books.

Hats off to Kra.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

All the books were as advertised.. if not better.

If I could leave positive feedback in the marketplace I would.

Ze-