• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

3 posts in this topic

Dug a bit of a hole as far as my recent spending goes, so I would like to try to dig out a bit...

Book(s) can sell either via PM or in the thread, and :takeit: in either place works. Whoever closes the deal first, based on timestamp, wins. I will acknowledge the sale in the thread ASAP, so wait until that time before you start putting the book in your registry. lol

Nobody on any lists is welcome to buy, and I reserve the right not to deal with folks I have had previous problems with or that I have on ignore.

Prices will include shipping in the US. If you buy more than one book I can be more flexible as shipping will obviously be cheaper combined.

I'm not opposed to selling internationally, but there will be an additional charge for shipping to offset the additional cost. Tracking and insurance must also be an option to your location.

Payment via Paypal, check (which must clear unless I know you) or MO. International must be via Paypal.

Returns are allowed but you'd need a pretty good reason as these books are all graded. Return shipping is on the buyer for this reason. If you have questions or would like additional/larger scans just let me know.

I bought all books already slabbed so I do not know their pressing history.

Avengers #25 CGC 6.5 OW-W -- asking $120 $105 shipped

Avengers25CGC.jpg

Batman #200 CGC 9.4 OW-W -- asking $375 $355 shipped

Front of slab is a bit scuffed along the right side, but the slab is completely sound and the book is unaffected.

Batman200CGC.jpg

Batman200CGCbc.jpg

Batman #357 CGC 9.4 W -- asking $225 $210 shipped

Book has heated up of late, first full appearance of Killer Croc and Jason Todd. Sharp copy.

Batman357CGC.jpg

Take both Batman slabs for $545 shipped in the US. :news: