• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #7 NM+ 9.6 on eBay

48 posts in this topic

it IS a fairly nice book, quite overgraded, might have bid, but getting a rediculous deal on mine heh.

Didn't you just say earlier that the most expensive book you ever bought was $40? Do you honestly think anyone is buying your bulle, xokxtrunks? foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

Rob,

There's a new eBay Preferences setting that can help you in a situation like this (it was announced recently with absolutely >no< fanfare).

Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them

Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 25, 50, 75,100] of my items in the last 10 days.

Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of [ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0] or lower.

Sign on to your eBay account, scroll down to My Account (on the left), select eBay Preferences, find "Buyer requirements"

Hope you have tons of fun filling out the unpaid item forms on this idjit....

Larry

Rob,

There's a new eBay Preferences setting that can help you in a situation like this (it was announced recently with absolutely >no< fanfare).

Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them

Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 25, 50, 75,100] of my items in the last 10 days.

Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of [ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0] or lower.

Sign on to your eBay account, scroll down to My Account (on the left), select eBay Preferences, find "Buyer requirements"

Hope you have tons of fun filling out the unpaid item forms on this idjit....

Larry

He was (is?) a board member. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt on some cheap books...

it IS a fairly nice book, quite overgraded, might have bid, but getting a rediculous deal on mine heh.

Didn't you just say earlier that the most expensive book you ever bought was $40? Do you honestly think anyone is buying your bulle, xokxtrunks? foreheadslap.gif

Speaking of xkxkxkxthskskx, only two more days until I'm supposed to be paid by him for something like a dozen books. I'm not alone in the waiting. 41 total auction wins and still no feedback. frustrated.gif

This from a guy who claims to be broke? Obviously he's not going to pay for those. 893censored-thumb.gif What a loser.

looking forward to hearing the excuse of the month on this one...

jeebus, the books are less than two bucks each. what kind of sad POS would welch on a buck seventy?

i'm sure you will get your money...

Speaking of xkxkxkxthskskx, only two more days until I'm supposed to be paid by him for something like a dozen books. I'm not alone in the waiting. 41 total auction wins and still no feedback. frustrated.gif

This from a guy who claims to be broke? Obviously he's not going to pay for those. 893censored-thumb.gif What a loser.

I didn't say I expected to get paid...

I didn't say I expected to get paid...

No, I realize that. I was just venting because I can't stand this POS. frown.gif

i don't get it, you guys saying i am some guy who buys a bunch of stuff on ebay and doesn't pay for em? the only ebay auctions i have won are from a forumite, and i paid within minutes, like 20 minutes of auction ending or so.

i don't get it, you guys saying i am some guy who buys a bunch of stuff on ebay and doesn't pay for em? the only ebay auctions i have won are from a forumite, and i paid within minutes, like 20 minutes of auction ending or so.

Oh shut up. You are so obviously a new shill for xokxtrunks it's not even funny. He disappears, and two or three days later you show up with the same exact posting style, looking for the same books, and making the same lame "I have no money" comments every thirty seconds. And you're not the same guy? Please. No one here is as stupid as you are. Beat it, maggot!

Oh shut up. You are so obviously a new shill for xokxtrunks it's not even funny. He disappears, and two or three days later you show up with the same exact posting style, looking for the same books, and making the same lame "I have no money" comments every thirty seconds. And you're not the same guy? Please. No one here is as stupid as you are. Beat it, maggot!

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You got served yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought I was was supposed to be the @sshole around here. You tryin' to move in on my gig Scott? sumo.gif

Beat it, maggot!

Is your f key broke Scott?.. or did you mean to hit m?

And I must admit Brian.. you have been slipping.. not nearly enough spewing from you lately to be considered top a -hole dog around here.

Sorry... truth hurts.. you are just now.. plain .. nice.

flowerred.gif

Beat it, maggot!

Is your f key broke Scott?.. or did you mean to hit m?

mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

FINALLY you shake your finger when it's really appropriate. cloud9.gif

Kenny, I'm not a real fan of gay bashing. They're just guys with different sexual tastes than I have and women with exactly the same sexual tastes that I have. 27_laughing.gif

And I must admit Brian.. you have been slipping.. not nearly enough spewing from you lately to be considered top a -hole dog around here.

Sorry... truth hurts.. you are just now.. plain .. nice.

flowerred.gif

If it were not snowing outside right now I'd go to my Jeep, get my gun and end it all......but it's snowing and I'm having a really good hair day....