• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What collectibles insurance company do you use?

5 posts in this topic

I have been in contact with http://collectinsure.com/

I haven't used them yet though because I'm still getting my list together. They came recommended.

I have been using them since 2009 with no issues.

Hopefully I never have to file a claim but it makes me feel better just knowing I have it.

I sent them a list and pics of all books I had when I first got the policy, then at the end of each year I send them a list and pics of the books I purchased during that year,

In 2014 I consolidated all of the lists from 2009 - 2014 and sent them a copy of that.

Besides being stored on my computer and two flashdrives I also made copies of the lists for myself.

Last year I spent 6 month's grading/cataloging/photographing 2400 of my 3600 books.(Did not do ASM after #200, D.D after 132, F.F. after 200, Spider-Man Spin off titles, Silver Surfer Vol. 3 other than key books in those titles)

I did not send them all of those pics, they are stored on my computer and two flashdrives as well.