• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do I even bother with Craigslist...

12 posts in this topic

So... why don't you go to a reputable dealer and offer GPA in cash? If you are willing to pay it I am sure there is a seller willing to sell it. You will surely pay less than $3500. (shrug)

always wanted a copy. Thought he put up that price as reference so might as well see what he wants. Figure ebay is about $1800? I offer him 13% less due to fees? lol

Offering someone 13% less then going prices "due to fee's, isnt going to get you much luck - 2c

So... why don't you go to a reputable dealer and offer GPA in cash? If you are willing to pay it I am sure there is a seller willing to sell it. You will surely pay less than $3500. (shrug)

local sale means cash plus I get it in my hands that same day.

always wanted a copy. Thought he put up that price as reference so might as well see what he wants. Figure ebay is about $1800? I offer him 13% less due to fees? lol

Offering someone 13% less then going prices "due to fee's, isnt going to get you much luck - 2c

not true. I've looked on eBay with sellers close to my vicinity and offered them 13% less since that is what eBay and PayPal will take from them. I've purchased many locally here on the west coast.

why would you do business with someone who can't be bothered putting a pic up of the actual item he wants thousands for?

as for -13% below the "going rate" for cash local pick-up...that doesn't see unreasonable