• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - MOVED TO EBAY

5 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit: in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected via PayPal.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

Cost of USPS priority shipping is included in the cost of all slabs.

Shipping costs for other items will be described in the item descriptions below.

***All comics will ship between layers of stiff, precision-cut cardboard***

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be notified and the item must be sent back to me within 72 hours of delivery (as confirmed by postmark) and the customer must pay for return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

1 copy - Spawn 250 Capullo Variant Cover - CGC 9.8 Universal - White Pages - case is in great condition. Super cool variant! This book is a key issue in the run because it marks the return of Al Simmons as the Hellspawn.

$45 USPS PRIORITY SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL USA

Spawn%20250%20Capullo%20Variant%20Cover%20F_zps2yxfq3wc.jpgSpawn%20250%20Capullo%20Variant%20Cover%20B_zps4xayxyk2.jpg

Final :bump: before listing on eBay.

Remember, USPS priority shipping is included in the asking price of $45.