• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Show - June 19, 2016

73 posts in this topic

So many Great questions to be answered at this show!

• Will Greggy try to assassinate someone in the parking lot, in a Taxi, again?

• Will Greggy be lifting the lids of peoples' boxes before they even get them on to the table?

• Will Brody spend half the show yelling at the guy across from him?

• Will anyone get caught stealing again?

• Will Allan be in jail for evasion of Duties & Customs charges?

• Will Greggy try to assassinate someone in the parking lot, in a Taxi, again?

• Will Greggy be lifting the lids of peoples' boxes before they even get them on to the table?

• Will Brody spend half the show yelling at the guy across from him?

• Will anyone get caught stealing again?

Will Allan be in jail for evasion of Duties & Customs charges?

lol Good questions! Wait ... Didn't Evan and his goons had kicked that guy (for stealing) out already? Have we got a new case again? ???

• Will Allan be in jail for (alleged) evasion of USA Duties & Customs charges?

I am in appeals. :wishluck:

fyi, local Free Comic Book day was better than last year (2015), as it seems more LCS allowed one to choose up to 10 freebies. Also, my LCS is having 1/2 off recent back issue overstock from the last 2 years until Tues. May 10/16.

I Stopped caring about the free comics a long time ago, since they all end up in my junk pile taking up space.

I like seeing the stores busy though, hopefully paying some bills.

And an excellent sale now seems like tradition.

I Stopped caring about the free comics a long time ago, since they all end up in my junk pile taking up space.

I like seeing the stores busy though, hopefully paying some bills.

And an excellent sale now seems like tradition.

Save them for Halloween treats when the day come up. Kids would like that and not rot their teeth or hyper up their limbs racing around! At least that what I do with mine, I read them and gave them to my mom so she can give away as treats.

I got 9 free comics and some were good. :grin:

Looking forward to this Father's Day con. All vendors tables sold out with an active wait list. Better chance for other vendors to run around and scoop up comics in the morning now that greggy is out of town. (thumbs u

fyi, I have decided to come out of retirement and renew my corner booth #513 at Calgary expo April, 2017. Planning ahead, have to restock now.

Looking forward to this Father's Day con. All vendors tables sold out with an active wait list. Better chance for other vendors to run around and scoop up comics in the morning now that greggy is out of town. (thumbs u

fyi, I have decided to come out of retirement and renew my corner booth #513 at Calgary expo April, 2017. Planning ahead, have to restock now.

Calgary Expo? Sweet.

HumanTorch Dave,

It was great to visit my pals at Calgary expo but they would have been even happier <3 to see my fine (or very fine+) selection of (thumbs u un-pressed vintage back issues.

hmhm back to Calgary Expo again? You might have me hooked when you said un-pressed vintage back issues. :whistle:

Less than 2 weeks to go now.

Better start prepping this weekend.

Since people at this show love to buy trash, we will have like 11 long boxes of dollar and $2 books.

And since Greggy won't be there, we will leave the mint keys at home.

Flatliner & aardvark88, I had started doing the bagging and boarding for a week since last weekend. More to do this weekend with some new books arriving to my mailbox. Crazy times is high and busy :ohnoez:

But I will check your trash, flatliner! :grin:

Last time I asked that question about prices for tables at HH. He said it depends on whom as artist/writer guests accepted his invitation for signing. Their time by rate varies.

...so that I was told? (shrug)

But yeah, jacking up won't do a thing. :whatev: