• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone See This on Comic Link?

9 posts in this topic

Seems rather cheap even if it is restored. I'm tempted to bid on it.

Superman #4

Hey SS, just some advice -- make your purchasing decision BEFORE highlighting the book to the public like this. Last time you did this, some scum sucking maggot bought the book out from under you. foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

27_laughing.gif And a scum sucking lawyer at that. stooges.gif There are so many nice books I want and more coming (Tripps TOS lineup) my head is spinning. I already have a few books ear marked but we will see what comes out next week before I make any addditional purchases. Its madness I tell you. insane.gif

Looks like a nice solid copy there. Just curious - what does SR mean in the restoration description. I'm guessing "staples replaced"?

Thats one of my pet peeves. If you have plenty of room, just describe the restoration in full. Metropolis does that alot. They use lots of letters and abreviations that are a little unclear.

Oh, and no I won't steal it out from under you flowerred.gif

And a scum sucking lawyer at that. There are so many nice books I want and more coming (Tripps TOS lineup) my head is spinning. I already have a few books ear marked but we will see what comes out next week before I make any addditional purchases. Its madness I tell you.

I hope you are prepared to pay multiples of guide (i.e. starting at say 3.5 to 4.0 for a NM, and probably 7-8 for a 9.6) for the TOS's on Doug's site. poke2.gif

Remember, he paid a lot to get the Pacific Coast and I'm pretty sure he's not going to give away his (I know, I've tried for months). grin.gif

And a scum sucking lawyer at that. There are so many nice books I want and more coming (Tripps TOS lineup) my head is spinning. I already have a few books ear marked but we will see what comes out next week before I make any addditional purchases. Its madness I tell you.

I hope you are prepared to pay multiples of guide (i.e. starting at say 3.5 to 4.0 for a NM, and probably 7-8 for a 9.6) for the TOS's on Doug's site. poke2.gif

Remember, he paid a lot to get the Pacific Coast and I'm pretty sure he's not going to give away his (I know, I've tried for months). grin.gif

Well I'm curious to see what issues 60,67,69 and 73 look like.

I absolutely love Superman #4, it's my favorite of the GA Superman books, and the one I'd most want to own. If I had an extra grand to spend on a comic right now, I'd definitely go for it. thumbsup2.gif