• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

28 posts in this topic

If only there was a club thread devoted to this book where this topic could have been appropriate...

This thread is for anything related to JIM 83!!

This thread is about anything AF15 related so I posted some sale prices.....people who own a AF15 will be happy to see these record prices!!

Aren't you contradicting yourself by starting another JIM 83 thread?

If you think ANYTHING AF 15 related should be in the AF 15 thread - shouldn't that logic apply to all the other threads ? (shrug) Why would you start another JIM 83 thread? doh!

One thread is never enough! We should have a JIM 83 photo thread, and a separate JIM 83 sales info reporting thread, and a separate thread to discuss sales reports for JIM 83, and a thread for people who want JIM 83 but don't own one! Maybe we just need a separate subforum for each of the key books to contain all the threads we can generate. That makes more sense for organizing discussion of any key book, as opposed to having a single thread that simply can't begin to contain all the wonderment that is JIM 83!!!!!

hm:banana::roflmao::golfclap::acclaim::applause::whee::ohnoez::slapfight:

If only there was a club thread devoted to this book where this topic could have been appropriate...

This thread is about anything AF15 related so I posted some sale prices.....people who own a AF15 will be happy to see these record prices!!

If you think ANYTHING AF 15 related should be in the AF 15 thread - shouldn't that logic apply to all the other threads ? (shrug) Why would you start another JIM 83 thread? doh!

I could not find the other one so I started this one.

Where was this when it was needed? :baiting:

Re-post from CG.

SEARCH TIPS:

You want to first click the "Search" link at the top of the chat boards.

Next, select the section of the boards that you want to search in the box on the left.

Then, type the keywords that you are searching for in the box at the top on the right.

Use +keyword for required keywords.

Use -keyword to exclude posts with a keyword.

Use quotes around a phrase to search for a phrase.

Use a * at the end of the word to match partial words.

Below that you want to set the timeline of your search parameters (default is Newer than one week).

Finally you want to have the engine search the boards.

If you get too many responses you may want to try more keywords, not enough responses, try fewer keywords or less-specific variations.

One thread is never enough! We should have a JIM 83 photo thread, and a separate JIM 83 sales info reporting thread, and a separate thread to discuss sales reports for JIM 83, and a thread for people who want JIM 83 but don't own one! Maybe we just need a separate subforum for each of the key books to contain all the threads we can generate. That makes more sense for organizing discussion of any key book, as opposed to having a single thread that simply can't begin to contain all the wonderment that is JIM 83!!!!!

hm:banana::roflmao::golfclap::acclaim::applause::whee::ohnoez::slapfight:

lol Guy just wants to pump up comics he has. The Silver age area has turned into the.....hey.....you see what the comic I own has just sold for??? :pullhair:

Actually, Tales of Suspense #39 is the big key because everything is centered around the Stark universe but JIM #83 still seems to be keeping up (and surpassing) TOS #39 in price - likely because it's tougher to find (and Thor is being used in movies).

But I still don't understand how they felt Thor was slowing down when the price has been continually rising for the last few years.

This.

It's always been just a little bit harder to find. Good book. It's been linked in my brain with TOS 39 for the longest time. Like way way back when RDJ was in Less Than Zero.