• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #12 (1941) CGC 4.0! Free Grader Notes! LAST DAY!

7 posts in this topic

I have for sale a CGC graded copy of Superman #12 (1960). This book has been graded a 4.0 by CGC. CGC did find that this book was missing the last interior page but that this page was not important to the story. This caused them to give the book a qualified(Green) label. This book has very good eye appeal and would look very sharp on display! The slab is in excellent condition with no damage. This GCG slab is completely sealed and has never been opened.This book came from my personal collection which I sent to CGC to be graded about two years ago. What a great book at a great price!

In this book:

Lex Luther appearance!

Buy it now for $549.99 OBO!

I may also consider trading this book for other keys of equal value. Just let me know what you have :) The best way to reach me is by text at 715-383-3157

The grader notes from CGC for the book are:

Full bottom front cover crease

Full left back cover multiple crease

Full right front cover crease

Interior page missing

Left top back cover tear

Right top front cover small stain

Spine multiple tear

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Item sold AS IS, No returns!

Just lowed price again! This will be the final time. Final price is $549.00 OBO. I have over $700 into the book. I didn't notice the last page was missing when I bought the book :(

I'm not a huge Superman fan so I figured I would cut my loses and put the money toward getting my grail (Hulk 181) :)

My lose is your gain!