• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #2 CGC 8.0 (1939) and Showcase #36 (Third Atom) on E-bay

13 posts in this topic

In addition to www.EsquireComics.com going live today, I have also posted three E-bay auctions:

EsquireComics.com E-bay Items

(1) Superman #2 CGC 8.0 (Fall 1939)

(2) Showcase #36 (1962)(probably about a Fine+ 6.0) -- Third app. of The Atom

(3) DC Archives The Plastic Man Vol. 1 (Mint condition)

Don't try to figure out the relationship between the three items. It would be like trying to explain to your wife why the three stooges are so funny! stooges.gif

Less than 2 hours to go on the Showcase #34. Low, below guide starting price!!!

Only two hours left for the unbelievable Superman #2!!!! There are two bids by one bidder (hopefully a legitimate one). Time to start a bidding war!!!!!!!

why is the bidder bothering on Ebay? He can just call you up and buy it for the same 15.5 you have it listed on your site, right? This way he might not win and is guaranteed to pay the same or MORE if he even wins.

I dont get it. He could call you up and probably even get it for an even 15K.

why is the bidder bothering on Ebay? He can just call you up and buy it for the same 15.5 you have it listed on your site, right? This way he might not win and is guaranteed to pay the same or MORE if he even wins.

I dont get it. He could call you up and probably even get it for an even 15K.

Yea, he actually did. So more reason why to suspect someone is simply screwing around. frown.gif

You're lucky no one gave you any grief for keyword spamming with your Showcase #36 auction title "CGC candidate." 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

You mean the truth is not permissible - and in fact punishable - on e-bay?????? stooges.gif

Its still keyword spamming, Counselor.

You're lucky no one gave you any grief for keyword spamming with your Showcase #36 auction title "CGC candidate." 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

You mean the truth is not permissible - and in fact punishable - on e-bay?????? stooges.gif

Its still keyword spamming, Counselor.

Fine, fine. frustrated.gif

I posted 2 e-bay auctions tonight and left off my CGC Candidate wording due to your incessant threats. poke2.gif