• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40% OFF Recap Page 6, Keys, First Appearances Low to High End, Low to High Grade

60 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it gets the book, but pm offers and questions are welcome as well. Shipping will be $6.50 for raw books, $1.00 per additional book purchased, maximum total of $10.00 for shipping raws no matter how many you buy.

All books will be shipped via Priority Mail.

If there is a problem with any of the books, please notify me within seven days of receipt, and I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable requests. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else. Pricing should be very fair, but do not hesitate to contact me with any offers or package deals. I'll be running a similar thread over in Copper/Modern with just over 40 books. Feel free to combine shipping.

On to the fun stuff, I'll be posting over 30 books, many keys and first appearances, and a bunch of Hulk covers from Tales to Astonish. Didn't plan on new threads this soon, but have been coming across lots of stuff lately. Thanks for the look!