• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this ASM 134

34 posts in this topic

I see more color loss along the spine on this scan.

I'd have to drop my 9.2 to a 8.5/9.0.

sorry.gif

No worries. flowerred.gif

I consider it about an 8.0, and just wanted to make sure that would be a fair grade were I to describe it as such. wink.gif.

8.5. I count at least 7 minor defects. There's no way this book is a 9.4 though. Then again I'm strict. I'm still remembering that MTU #1 that was on here months back and I guessed 8.0 and it came back 9.2. I'm still in shock over that one.

8.5. I count at least 7 minor defects. There's no way this book is a 9.4 though. Then again I'm strict. I'm still remembering that MTU #1 that was on here months back and I guessed 8.0 and it came back 9.2. I'm still in shock over that one.

Yep, that would have been MY copy of MTU #1 gossip.gif

cloud9.gif

hi.gif

the picture link is broken on my browser so I can only see the originals still. seems like the new pic showed ceratin flaws more clearly, so I likely would have to lower my grade. can't see the pic though so it's hard to say...

the picture link is broken on my browser so I can only see the originals still. seems like the new pic showed ceratin flaws more clearly, so I likely would have to lower my grade. can't see the pic though so it's hard to say...

My dog ate the scans 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

stooges.gif

Link fixed. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Diva....grade that 149 for me. poke2.gif

I think your 149 is a 6.0 - due to the spine streses that break color, the wear along the bottom edge of the cover and the large crease which breaks color through the right bottom corner. Oh and the stain? at the bottom right corner as well.

Hey DIVA where's that retraction poke2.gif

I think your 149 is a 6.0 - due to the spine streses that break color, the wear along the bottom edge of the cover and the large crease which breaks color through the right bottom corner. Oh and the stain? at the bottom right corner as well.

Hey DIVA where's that retraction poke2.gif

I agree - classic 6.0 for the same reasons. sumo.gif

Comin at ya! hi.gif27_laughing.gif