• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommend a scanner?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm selling some books for the first time in about 7 years and my 2 printers/scanners at home lack the scanning surface size to encompass a full CGC slab. I tried taking some photos but I run into issues of glare and lighting and proper zoom, etc. So I'm looking to buy a scanner or all-in-one printer that can easily handle my CGC slab scans. I want something wireless. Can anyone recommend a good product or a good solution? I'm not looking to break the bank but if a product is real quality I don't mind paying a little for it.

Thanks guys,

Tom

Thanks guys and sorry for posting in the wrong place :-)

I picked up an 8300 off of eBay. I'm going to download the drivers and stuff from HP. I did check their website first to make sure they were available. There's even an online PDF manual so hopefully this will get the job done for me.

Thanks very much,

Tom

If you have any questions once you get the scanner hooked up and drivers loaded let me know!

I used the standard stuff from HP and it works great! The application is called "HP Solution Center."