• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ALL SOLD, THANKS EVERYONE!

36 posts in this topic

No worries, I'm new to this I should have said "take it" I just had a few questions first that's why I didn't say take it right away which I regret now haha.

If you'd buy it for the listed price, never hesitate.

WTTB! (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man #6 $325 (4.0) The book is, in my opinion, a very nice 4.0. The main defects are some approx. 3/4" to 1" long staple tears on the back cover as well as some general cover and edge wear and dinginess. There are quite a few spine creases as well as blunting of corners and a small spine tear at the bottom corner. Cover and centerfold are attached. Pages are cream to off-white in color and are supple. Moderate interior cover tanning. Book is complete.

ScanImage010_zpsrvaranoa.jpg

ScanImage011_zpsanq4iefy.jpg

I'll take it !

Amazing Spider-Man #6 $325 (4.0) The book is, in my opinion, a very nice 4.0. The main defects are some approx. 3/4" to 1" long staple tears on the back cover as well as some general cover and edge wear and dinginess. There are quite a few spine creases as well as blunting of corners and a small spine tear at the bottom corner. Cover and centerfold are attached. Pages are cream to off-white in color and are supple. Moderate interior cover tanning. Book is complete.

ScanImage010_zpsrvaranoa.jpg

ScanImage011_zpsanq4iefy.jpg

I'll take it !

^^ Thank you! PM incoming!