• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Finale!

Who would win in a battle between:  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

39 posts in this topic

Supes is the "good guy". He should win.

Plus, according to the most recent run in Superman, we can assume that Supes has never fully realized all that he's capable of. I think his power is infinite and he would triumph over DP.

Why wasn't Miracleman in the contest? Surely he would have won! hail.gif

Kal's power would have to be infinite to defeat a fully actualised Dark Pheonix, she who destroys stars for sport

Kal's power would have to be infinite to defeat a fully actualised Dark Pheonix, she who destroys stars for sport

Where is the battle taking place?

If they fought close to the sun, wouldn't that increase Supes power?

I don;t know enough about DP and her powers. blush.gif I'm not a big X-fan. tonofbricks.gif

Including Dark Phoenix is sorta like including Galactus. There needs to be a seperate category for cosmic heavyweights.

Would be interesting how this would look with Jean Grey in DPs place.

There is a bug

You can vote more than once in this Poll as long as you use different IP adresses.

Captian Obvious strikes again. foreheadslap.gif

I can log onto my account with two different IP address using the same Login info and vote twice logged in as Ares...

That what you meant by captain Obvious

Dark Phoenix without even thinking about it. Her full powers have never been explored, but anyone who eats stars for food can deal with Supes.

Actually, a good fight would be Dark Phoenix versus Firestorm. Firestorm can transmute any matter into any other matter. Why was he not the most powerful person on the planet? He could turn sand into water, pollution into perfume, and Pepsi into Coke. I saw him turn a car into foam rubber once. I presume he could turn any person or entity into dandruff and dissolve him with Head and Shoulders. Or did his powers only work on inorganic material? Anyway, it'd be a good fight.

Dark Phoenix without even thinking about it. Her full powers have never been explored, but anyone who eats stars for food can deal with Supes.

Actually, a good fight would be Dark Phoenix versus Firestorm. Firestorm can transmute any matter into any other matter. Why was he not the most powerful person on the planet? He could turn sand into water, pollution into perfume, and Pepsi into Coke. I saw him turn a car into foam rubber once. I presume he could turn any person or entity into dandruff and dissolve him with Head and Shoulders. Or did his powers only work on inorganic material? Anyway, it'd be a good fight.

Firestorm was just the same as Molecule man except cooler