• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Fantasy #15

6 posts in this topic

I know the rules say to post one per thread but hopefully this is alright seeing as they are the same

Not sure how to make the images smaller which is why I'm linking them instead

Thanks

Ben

Top one looks like it may have been restored. I see potentially some color touch in the brown logo area and the right edge looks like it may have been trimmed.

Other than that I see stress at the top staple, a rounded bottom right front edge two spine ticks by the dialogue balloons and a bump/dent on the back cover that doesn't break color. VF/VF+ so accounting for the "key" bump I'd call it 8.5. Very nice book.

The lower grade one appears to have a detached top staple, tap residue/staining, moisture staining, potentially water damage throughout the entire lower interior (staining present in same location on front cover and corresponding location on back cover), page overhang suggests potentially loose centerfold, and "writing" on the front cover.

VG-/GVG so 3.0/3.5 leaning more towards 3.0 because of the apparent water damage.

The higher grade one, pretty much has to be graded for resale. It is extremely nice which starts with an assumption that it might have been restored. Really nice book though certainly in the VF range or higher.