• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE AT NEW YORK COMIC CON- FINAL NYCC APPEARANCE!

46 posts in this topic

HEY EVERYONE!

I got the word and permission to let you all know that Stan Lee will be coming to New York Comic Con. I also got the news that this will be his last time coming to a NY convention.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

image_zpst953oukz.jpg

Stan Lee Autograph Price = $100

Our Mail In Grading Prices start at $40

For more information checkout www.NYComics.us

Questions? We have great customer service- email us at NYComics@gmail.com

FAQ-

Q: What is the Mail In Deadline?

A: SEPTEMBER 30th

Q:Can I request any other autographs to go along with this Stan Lee?

A: YES we are doing this to go along with The Masters featuring Todd McFarlane, Jim Lee, John Romita, John Romita Jr, Joe Sinnott, Chris Claremont, and Terry Austin. (We might add more creators as the date approaches.)

Q:What about requests for other NYCC Guests?

A: No, sorry. We will be very busy with Stan and can only add on the creators listed on our Masters Tour who we have private signings with.

Q: Can I mail in Magazine sized items or other items?

A: No. This is our new policy. We are staying focused on regular comic books only.

Q: Can I drop off books for Master's Creators at your booth at NYCC?

A: YES on Thursday, Friday and Saturday ONLY. NOT SUNDAY!

Yup stan lee. The answer to that would be Thor! Like I said though I think finding a nice book by him will be a bit $$$ I like that j scott campbell avengers sdcc cover with stan lee on it. That's just a really nice tribute cover if I could track it down

Yup stan lee. The answer to that would be Thor! Like I said though I think finding a nice book by him will be a bit $$$ I like that j scott campbell avengers sdcc cover with stan lee on it. That's just a really nice tribute cover if I could track it down

You can still find some nice Stan Lee written Thor issues for cheap. Search Thor # 167 -192

HEY EVERYONE!

I got the word and permission to let you all know that Stan Lee will be coming to New York Comic Con. I also got the news that this will be his last time coming to a NY convention.

image_zpst953oukz.jpg

FAQ-

A: YES we are doing this to go along with The Masters featuring Todd McFarlane, Jim Lee, John Romita, John Romita Jr, Joe Sinnott, Chris Claremont, and Terry Austin. (We might add more creators as the date approaches.)

A: No, sorry. We will be very busy with Stan and can only add on the creators listed on our Masters Tour who we have private signings with.

A: No. This is our new policy. We are staying focused on regular comic books only.

Hi. Is Stan's book The Secrets of the Comics allowed? Thanks

HEY EVERYONE!

image_zpst953oukz.jpg

FAQ-

How much does Todd McFarlane charge for sig?

Any charge for cracking a slab for the sigs?