• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE AT NEW YORK COMIC CON- FINAL NYCC APPEARANCE!

46 posts in this topic

hey

just wanted some one to guide me through the process step by step kind of confused never ever done this before, has i understand, i have to get the comic to before the 30 of Step?

and the comics have to be by Stan Lee? i was thing of getting this Fantastic Four 10 any other suggestion.

do i need to make account with u cgc ?

i would really appreciate if some one can help me,

Also no need to make a CGC account. You just need to mail us your books with a submission form from our website www.nycomics.us

We look forward to helping you.

NYComics thanks for the link my friend , could you suggest if possible some key issue comic books for me from Stan Lee please.

im looking on ebay but most of them are cgc comic books

In my opinion I would go after Spiderman keys that Stan wrote and John Romita Sr. did the fabulous artwork for.

ASM 39-100 are an amazing run of art. The writing, the art it is superb and it is my #1 thing to collect.

Spiderman will always have a bright future and we are able to get you both Legendary creator's autographs.....

ASM 50 first KingPin ASM 39 + 40 ASM 46 First Shocker....honestly the whole run is sweet. :)

Happy Hunting

NYComics thanks for the link my friend , could you suggest if possible some key issue comic books for me from Stan Lee please.

im looking on ebay but most of them are cgc comic books

There's nothing wrong with cgc books. They can be cracked out. I believe NYComics will do the cracking for you for a small extra fee. The answer to your question (about which books) depends on your budget. ASM 300 is a popular choice.

When do you expect to have a Romita Sr. signing?

Looking at sending ASM 42, 43 and 50 to get double signed

We are lucky enough to work with Romita Sr. year round. The next time we will see him is in July which we did not advertise.

Our next promoted signing he will be part of the Masters signing that we do in the fall.

So send them in and we will get them double signed :)

We crack and prep books for $5 a book.

I have sent an email via your website.

I live in the UK and am coming to NYCC next week. I have a cgc blue label book I would like Stan to sign. Can I just bring it with me to the show and facilitate with you there to get his signature. I don't want to post it as I will probably get there sooner than the book will? Please can you let me know as soon as you can. Thanks