• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Daredevil 3 - Rough shape

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

For your consideration is a Daredevil #3 that I realize is in pretty bad shape. I got it for almost nothing. My primary question is this: Should I get it graded just to preserve it from this point, or is it not even worth doing? All pages are intact and the staples are there. Pages are pretty yellowed. I'm guessing maybe a 1 or 1.5?:

dd3-front.jpg

dd3-back.jpg

Thanks for any advice.

Thanks all who replied, about what I expected then. I suppose I'll go ahead and get it done, just as a matter of preservation.

Concerning preservation, a mylar and a fullback would do the trick on this one.

It's a pretty easy book to come by - I'd save my money on getting it graded, shipping, etc and just buy a better copy with that same money. :)

Thanks all who replied, about what I expected then. I suppose I'll go ahead and get it done, just as a matter of preservation.

Concerning preservation, a mylar and a fullback would do the trick on this one.

It's a pretty easy book to come by - I'd save my money on getting it graded, shipping, etc and just buy a better copy with that same money. :)

Thanks, that's reasonable. For some reason I thought that slabbing it would offer better UV protection and preservation, but, you're right. Putting the money toward a better quality book probably makes more sense.