• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB.....Some Goldenage Batman..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

I am complete with my Batman run from 97 and up.... I only have a handful below this....here is the list I need and condition really doesn't matter..No worse than a G-.

52,53,54,55,57,59-65,67-71,73-78,80,81,83,84,85,89,92,93,95,96

these are books I need from 50 through 96. I am complete after that.

Now I do need some below 50 and will listen to what you have but mainly looking for the above....

CAN ANYONE HELP??????????????????

GD - VG is more in my price range....I just want to have a readable copy....not really into for investment...just want the books

Boy, this thread really takes me back to some of my favorite collecting days, when I was trying to complete Batman. I was scouring the ads in CBG in the early-to-mid 80s, picking up some when I would set up at shows, etc. Always going for GDs and of course not interested in #1 because of the letter-perfect Famous First Edition reprint.

Back then for some reason I had an easier time finding issues between 2 and 30 than 50-100.

Good luck and I'll PM you about one we have you might want.

Marc