• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

salesthreadbanner_zpspkrjxqbw.jpg

:rulez:RULES: :preach:

1. All offers via PM are welcome & considered, but the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread is the ^^ (Timestamps will be the determining factor.)

2. Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

3. No HOSers, any users on the probation list or users on my ignore list!

4. Shipping is $6.50 (Flat Rate Envelope) for the first 4 books. 5 or more books will cost $13.45 (Medium Flat Rate Box). Books valued $100 and over will be securely packaged in a Priority Medium Flat Rate Box for $15.00 with insurance at cost to buyer. Slabbed books ship for $18 (Priority Large flat Rate Box + Packaging). Once your books are shipped a tracking number will be provided for your convenience.

Overseas shipping is available at cost to buyer.

5. Refunds/Returns accepted up to 15 days after you receive your purchase. Buyer pays return shipping costs, and refunds will be paid out when I get the book(s) back. Unlimited restoration refunds/returns, but we must come to an agreement that said book was bought from me.

6. Have fun! :kidaround: