• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 45 CGC 8.5

23 posts in this topic

For sale the only white paged copy of Tec 45 in 8.5 grade. Only 4 copies grade higher (1 in 9.6 meh , 2 in 9.2 and 1 in 9.0)

DetectiveComics45-50502014_zps416b0c62.jpg

Asking $8750 shipped. Payment by wire transfer. Payment is expected within 5 days unless other arrangements are made. Time payments always available.

Sale last year for a 8.5 copy (with OWW pages) was for $8410 on ComicLink.

Capture123.jpg

I'll leave this up for a week. Back in the collection if it doesn't find a new home.

No HoS or PL.

That MC Hammer gif is hilarious lol (at least I think it's MC Hammer - I got stuck in the 80s and 90s )

Yea it’s MC Hammer lol

I couldn’t find an emoji that displayed the true emotion of owning a book like this so I had to go with “Hammer Time” !

That MC Hammer gif is hilarious lol (at least I think it's MC Hammer - I got stuck in the 80s and 90s )

Yea it’s MC Hammer lol

I couldn’t find an emoji that displayed the true emotion of owning a book like this so I had to go with “Hammer Time” !

giphy.gif