• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

Scott has agreed to take on some preshow commissions for pick up at Heroes con. These sketches will all be bust style as seen in the examples seen in this post.

There are 10 spots for sketch cover commissions from Scott Rorie

Bust sketch = $175

This covers everything CGC Fast Track, shipping, Paypal fees, and Scott's fees

I can also let you submit them on your own account. Message me if you are interested in this.

You will need to provide your own blank for this op. I do have a decent collection myself and if I have one that you need then you can add $5 to the price.

I need to get these blanks to Scott ASAP so he can have them done before Heroes con. This op will be open until Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. I need your blanks by the beginning of next week so I can get them to Scott.

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you!

Also all prices listed above are for US shipping address only. If you live in Canada or Overseas please contact me and let me know so that I can invoice you correctly for shipping. Your shipping costs will be exact.

If you want the sketch on your own account then that is something we can do. Just message me and I will give you all of the details.

Here are the examples of Scott's work.

emvqeSy.jpg

R6tHqcA.jpg

A5mho67.jpg

UhVLEyH.jpg

INEKcGz.jpg

rNzYNR0.jpg

7hQvkCy.jpg

ZdhiQWe.jpg

TBtR8p7.jpg

I know that is a lot of examples but I could not narrow down my favorites.

Just a heads up. Drop in price to $175. I factored in the price of Scott working on a larger size instead of the price quoted for a blank cover.

Those of you that bought through pm get the lower price as well of course.