• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk #181 - CGC graded NM+ 9.6 on ebay - $1 with NO Reserve!

7 posts in this topic

This may be a bit shocking but it is true.

I proudly present the Most valuble Bronze Age comic book at No Reserve!!

The Hulk and Wolverine clash in - Incredible Hulk #181 - CGC graded NM+ 9.6 - Off-White Pages - Original 1974 issue! - A sensational NM to Mint copy!... Showcasing a simply fantastic cover by Herb Trimpe on a brilliant and flawless red background! Back cover is beautiful and has no arrival markings of any kind... I have to point out that this copy is perfectly centered, which is very difficult to find for this issue and the staples are beautifully placed.

One dollar opening bid with No Reserve.

As always, the auctions are run in a fair and honest manner and I never end them early. Everyone has a fair chance for this tremendous book. And it will sell. I know I take an aweful risk when I do this but I really think this is a very beautiful copy and should do well.

Mark

My Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

good luck with this, even though there is no risk in kicking out the keyest of the BA keys in a slab. no risk. none. you have less likelihood of moving a Gutenberg Bible than that ish all slabbed up like you do

Do you accept paypal?

Davidking623

Auction says, yes, they do.

Thanks for answer but I would prefer one from PGCMint as in his auction which I read from top to bottom since its his auction, It had this! So I am asking since it says (but please ask)

Payment: Cashier's check, Money order, or personal check preferred. I also accept Pay Pal (but please ask)

Davidking623