• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE MADNESS ---ALL SOLD ----- THREAD CLOSED!

153 posts in this topic

Suzie #51 FA/GD $80 SOLD!!

THE Suzie to have, and hard to find. I really debated selling this one, but I can't keep it if I want to sell my other Suzies. So here goes. She's rough but the one everyone wants. Cover detached and split. Book is tanned and moderately brittle. Leave this lovely lady in Mylar!

Suzie%2051%201_zpsm006619c.jpg

Suzie%2051%202_zpsls72qbks.jpg

Suzie #58 GD $45

My favorite Suzie cover! Interior is fantastic too, lots of Lingerie panels (Katy!) and tons of bathing suit pinups. Also a very suggestive Suzie french maid story...maybe that explains the "finis" on the cover. Cover holding on by top staple only, and loosely at that. Interior complete and chock full of GGA. I'm already regretting this sale.

Suzie%2058%201_zpsneqyobwa.jpg

Suzie%2058%202_zpsmg3z2rj5.jpg

Suzie #59 FN- $65 SOLD

My best Suzie! Lovely flat and glossy book with a white supple interior. Lot's of great pin-up art in this one, and very racy "undressing for a bath" panel. Very racy. If only I knew Suzie like they know Suzie....

Suzie%2059%201_zpsrsxrxagi.jpg

Suzie%2059%202_zpshhhjpbvo.jpg

Suzie #51 FA/GD $80

THE Suzie to have, and hard to find. I really debated selling this one, but I can't keep it if I want to sell my other Suzies. So here goes. She's rough but the one everyone wants. Cover detached and split. Book is tanned and moderately brittle. Leave this lovely lady in Mylar!

Suzie%2051%201_zpsm006619c.jpg

Suzie%2051%202_zpsls72qbks.jpg

:takeit:

Fight Comics #52 - GD+ $40

Matt Baker cover and art. Nice looking book with good color. Short upper spine split, Staples are rusted, w/popped top and pulling lower. Short tears right cover.

Fiction%20House%20-%20Fight%20Comics%20052%201_zpsqjupuiu5.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Fight%20Comics%20052%202_zpsy1hv8bji.jpg

:takeit: