• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver age hulk 1-6 underpriced?

24 posts in this topic

All I'll say on this is that I have seen fewer of the first few Hulk books than all the other books Pre-Spidey by far, and I am talking in ANY condition. At least those other books like the FF and JIM books can be found as reader copies. That is why I never make fun of the 3 CGC 0.5 copies of #1(even the restored one) because at least down here in Miami over the past 10-15 years you just can't find them.

Has there been any upward movement on Tales to Astonish with Hulk covers or still too common?

I have seen a little movement in some of the guides, but they can still be had on Ebay for quite a bit less than book. I think their great books and own quite a few myself, but I don't think were going to see any dramatic price increases in the later issues of TTA, even after the movie comes out. frown.gif